Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Agreed Value Insurance

Discussion in 'South Atlantic Region' started by cevans68, Aug 25, 2023.

cevans68

I'm trying to get an agreed value policy for my 2003 530i sport. I've tried Hagerty, but they will not insure it. The will insure my 2007 Z4 coupe, but not the 5. Can anyone recommend another insurance company for this type of policy?

MGarrison

I'm no expert on it but - you could try hitting up different insurance agents and asking if they have companies they represent that would do stated-value. There's another company that does track-day insurance, maybe they do regular insurance also - Lockton Affinity. Independent insurance agents often have a variety of companies they work with - you can also ask the mainstreams ins. co's if you haven't already - can't hurt to ask - geico, progressive, allstate, state farm, liberty mutual, etc.

bbigham

I just ran into the same problem with Hagerty. They would insure one vehicle but won't insure the other one. They told me that they have been experiencing high losses, therefore, are refusing to insure many cars. The quote that they gave me for the one car was almost what they quoted for both together. Seems like if they are partnering with the CCA, then they should fully service CCA members.