Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

'95 525iT value

Discussion in 'E34 (1989-1995)' started by wesmarsh, May 6, 2013.

wesmarsh

I've been driving a '95 525iT for the last 10 years and now also have a PCO '11 328i. The wagen has been a gem to own with no major problems, BUT the 328i is a lot more fun to drive. So, I want to sell the '95 525iT and need help in establishing a fair price. I am the second owner and the car is in excellent shape with all options available in '95, including that wonderful dual sunroof. It has 115,000 miles - navy blue with light grey interior. Have lots of pictures. Would like to see it go to another enthusiast.

MGarrison

search ebay, autotrader.com, & cars.com for comparables, check kbb.com, and nadaguides.com for a general indication, and use autotempest.com to search craigslist ads, plus some other sites. Autotempest will do searches on ebay, autotrader, and some other sites - I find it quicker to search mainstream sites directly. Autotempest is useful for searching craigslist, which is not easily searchable beyond one city at a time. Once you've settled on a price, you can list it in the club's classified's &/or anyplace already mentioned.

wesmarsh

Thanks for the help; took a look at the various Web sites; not many wagons out there to compare; will list my car on the club's classifieds today.
    Wes...

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

And if your wagon happens to have a three-pedal manual transmission, you will find a ready enthusiast market right here in the BMWCCA classifieds, since those are few in number and highly sought after by a dedicated minority of motorheads.