Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

8th annual The Vintage (formerly Vintage at the Vineyards), May 27-28, W-S, NC

Discussion in 'Concours & Show/Shine' started by ScottNC, Mar 17, 2011.

ScottNC

Vintage BMW owners unite!
    The 8th annual gathering of vintage BMWs will be at historic Old Salem in Winston-Salem, NC , May 27-28.

Event website: www.atthevintage.com
    [IMG]

John in VA

Scott put on a great event. Can't wait to see how the new venue works out this year. See you there!

TeamStowell We love driving!

Third time's the charm...

Two years ago we had the 635CSi packed and ready to head down to this event when the car didn't make it out of the driveway. Last year we were packed and ready to head down to this event and we made it 6 miles before the cooling system went kablammo. This year we hope to make it to at least the NY/PA border, where I will meet a flatbed which will shadow us down. Can't wait to finally partake in this much talked about event!!

ScottNC

Fingers are crossed Stowell that you not just make it down with no problems, but also back home with a big smile on your face.
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

So who else is going? I'll be there with the CarBQ M5 and a tent for Moosehead Engineering. We'll also be bringing odometer gears from Odometergears.com since they won't be able to make it.

John in VA

mooseheadm5

I know who is registered, but don't know their screen names and don't think that everyone has registered yet (as least I hope that isn't everyone!)

TeamStowell We love driving!

Almost the one month out mark...

It will be great to finally introduce myself in person Paul! I have enjoyed your posts and advice for years. As of yesterday, the E24's engine is still being rebuilt, but I'm told everything should be reassembled and ready by May 1st.

mooseheadm5

Can't wait to see it!

mooseheadm5

Wow, that was a crazy time! I never made it out from behind the table at the MHE tent. So who was there?