Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2016 BMW ZHP for Sticker

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by Vince_49, Aug 14, 2015.

Vince_49

You may be aware that BMW decided to make a limited run of 100 2016 ZHPs based in the 4 Series. I had right of first refusal on one and declined, primarily because it is an automatic. Also, even though it's a super cool car, it's Black Sapphire Metallic, beautiful but probably the highest maintenance color there is.

I mention this, because--as of a couple of hours ago--there was no one in line to buy it if I didn't, and the dealership only sells for sticker--no mark up. The sticker price is $64,245 which includes: Black Dakota Leather, Driver Assistance Package, Performance Package, M Sport Package, Track Handling Package, and Navigation system. So your cost would be the $64,245 plus title, tags, and tax. If you are seriously interested in buying this car, call Steve Lerner at Crown BMW in Richmond, VA, phone: (804) 252-0183. Please only call if you are serious as I feel bad about not buying it, although Steve knew from the outset that I really wanted a 6-speed manual. The dealership had no say in which color (black or white) or which transmission they would get. In fact, both they and I were amazed that they got one at all. We assumed the cars would go to dealerships in the big cities: Los Angeles, New York, Miami, etc.

KCuv

"zhp" "performance package" "M Sport package" "Track Handling Package" ....

all things I'm not interested in when you mention automatic transmission.
    whata shame, sounds cool, otherwise!

MGarrison

charlson89

Looks great outside inside is kinda disappointing though did they offer alcatara seats?