Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2013 M3 Coupe Lease Transfer

Discussion in 'Buy, Lease, Finance & Insurance' started by scanlobc, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

scanlobc

I am starting a new business and am looking to reduce monthly expenses. I love this car, but would like to find someone interested in assuming the lease.

Specific details and pictures can be found at: http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/?salid=800340

Fully loaded 2013 Jerez Black M3 Coupe, competition package, wheel and paint protection, with some basic M Performance and Dinan modifications performed.

Current miles around 8,900 with a total of 21,100 miles left; about 1,113 miles per month for 19 months remaining. Monthly payment is $1090.41 through BMW Financial Services.

Car has some modifications to include: BMW M Performance Steering Wheel, BMW M Performance Exhaust, Dinan Cold Air Carbon Fiber Intake, Dinan Performance Engine Software, and Dinan Underdrive Pulley.

I will include these mods and original parts at no additional cost. In addition, I'll split the $500 transfer fee with the buyer.

Please feel free to contact me at scanlobc@gmail.com with any questions or check the ad on swapalease. Thank you!

Attached Files:

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Sounds great to me! But it sounds like I'd be spending $20,000 to rent a car for a year and a half, and then they'd take it away! What would it take to buy it from them at that point?

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Take it away & ring you up to reverse all those performance mods...Focus on the end of lease buy out number, but what will you do with those two extra seats?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.