Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

1600 ti interior- door panels

Discussion in '114 type 1600, 2002, 2002ti/tii (1967-1976)' started by rockhead, Apr 21, 2008.

rockhead guest

Hello all

I have a '67 1600 ti. does anyone know of a source for door panels? or someone that refurbishes them?

My door panels are ok except for the fake chrome trim which is peeling off.

cheers

BMWCCA1

I believe BMW Mobile Tradition is remaking many of the original door panels including, I believe, the early versions (pre-'74) with two-tone vinyl and Mylar (chrome) trim. Our friends at Maximillian Importing are listed as Mobile Tradition Licensees and show the panels for your car in three colors on their excellent parts-lookup at: http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/

A direct link to the door panel parts listing for a '67 1600ti is here, if the link works! The panels are about $300, each, but at least they're available!

Tell Max you found out about his business from the BMW CCA website. They are regular Roundel advertisers, in case you'd rather give them a call.

Bimmerdan

Your best bet is going to be one of two sites, either

www.2002haus.com

or

www.bmw2002faq.com

Between these two sites, I have a hunch somebody can point you in the right direction. You may want to start with the bmw2002faq site since there are a lot of 1600 guys that hang out there.

rockhead guest

Thanks the help is much appreciated.

cheers
    J.