Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

05/19/2012 - Bimmerfest West 2012

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by steven s, Jan 6, 2012.

• Staff

steven s

• What is it?: The 13th annual Bimmerfest event is back at the Rose Bowl with the enormous grass lot H included in the fun this year. Last year was an amazing year and 2012 looks to be even bigger. Register online today and start making your plans to attend the best BMW show in all the land.
    • When: Saturday, May 19th, 2012
    • Where: The Rose Bowl, 1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena, CA 91103
    • Entry Fee: $20 per BMW to park in the show -- $10 per person to walk in -- kids 12 and under are free

TomF BMW EnthuZiast

My wife and I are going!
    ganesht and SueF like this.

TomF BMW EnthuZiast

Well, apparently I can't delete or even edit the above double post which was caused by lack of response from the server.
    • Staff

steven s

Deleted. You don't have an option to at least edit?

TomF BMW EnthuZiast

Yes, I clicked Delete several times and never got a response. Then I decided to click Edit, did this several times and never got a response. All I saw was that little gray box with the repeating dots up in the right corner which I assume means "Working...".

P.S. Can you delete the "SD 335is" forum account? I apparently inadvertently created another account when I was having problems signing into the new forum after the website change. I'll keep this one!

PaulFini

Looking forward to going this year, since I haven't attended this event since it was at the Polo Club in Santa Barbara. Will hopefully bring some SB Cars & Coffee friends as well.

siemak

Went to one a few years ago, and found a variety of BMW fans.... Great tech talk by Steve Dinan and a good talk of choosing the right tire... Always a fun event!