Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

My new ride....

Discussion in 'E46 (1999-2006)' started by mistertripps, Jun 29, 2008.

mistertripps guest

I just picked up a 2001 330i sedan this week. So far, I love this car! Great blend of power, finesse, room and class.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

az3579

Smooth lookin' ride! I like the black interior as opposed to the gray that some of the silver ones come with. Are those silver rings I see around the gauges?

mistertripps guest

Yes, they are brushed aluminum and look absolutely awesome. You wouldn't have any idea that this interior is 7 years old. The previous owners took great care of it.

OnRails guest

I like those wheels alot. Enough to say they are my favorite factory wheel from the E46's

jimmyd335 guest

nice ride

great color combo...nice rims too...altho keepin them clean is probably fun...gives you something to do on a saturday tho...ha...enjoy!

guillermo guest

Just like mine, is 2001 E46 330 Xi same colo but mine is gray inside and mine has 137000 miles a runs like a dream.

mistertripps guest

Yeah, the 17" wheels really look good on this car. I was thinking of going to something hyper-black with polished rims, but for now, I'm happy with them.

Always a chore to clean wheels, especially all the spokes this one has. But, fortunately, my four year old likes to pitch in and help!

I love the black interior - really sets the car off. Mine has 83,000 miles and is a pleasure to drive.

RyanM3 guest

Clean car! From the pictures it looks mint! :cool:

bradley01 guest

Great lookin' ride! I love the black interior! Great looking wheels too! And yes, they ARE a !@#$^& to clean!