Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Nitrous System

Discussion in 'E46 (1999-2006)' started by BattoG4, Jun 22, 2008.

BattoG4 guest

Anyone know the best system and way to install, i.e. bmw dealer or outside, for a small nitrous system for my 2005 330Ci. I don't really feel like shelling out 4.4k for a supercharger that will hurt my automatic trans and destroy my fuel economy. I just want to be able to have a quick hp gain every once and a while if I go to the track. Thanks Batto-

Autohaus guest

I don't know anything about Nitrous, but I can tell you that the stealer will not install that for you. Even if they offered, they would make you sign all these waivers for you to not go back and sue them if anything went wrong with it (plus charge you a boatload for labor). An independent shop can do that for you. Just do me a favor...when you do get it installed, don't look all surprised like what drivers do in the movies (Fast & Furious movies, etc...) when they press the button and they are thrown back like they are going a million mph.......

bradley01 guest

BattoG4 guest

Thanks alot for the advice

BattoG4 guest

Yea I definitely wont do that, but funny u mention it, i was just watching that movie on tv before i came up here to check lol, they ran the longest 1/4 mile I have ever seen.