Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2008 Coupefest in the Hudson Valley (NY)

Discussion in 'E31 (1991-1997)' started by TeamStowell, Jun 8, 2008.

TeamStowell We love driving!

People are working on getting a gathering of older coupes together in early October at a site near Poughkeepsie NY. This is a great time to drive through the Catskill mountains and take in the change of season. With Bavarian Autosport's Show and
    Shine taking place on October 6th, is there any interest in having the gathering on the 4th and 5th of October or would people prefer to have it on the following Friday and Saturday?

Having it earlier in September puts it in conflict with Oktoberfest, so that would not be an option.

What are your thoughts?

Autohaus guest

Either weekend is fine. However, will a four door xi/525i/528e still be welcomed for the drive???

TeamStowell We love driving!

I am not running or responsible for the event, but I imagine that anyone with an interest in the coupes would be welcome to participate.

e31josh guest

octoberfest

When will the exact date and location br posted for the coupefest in poukeepsi?

Autohaus guest

We should all find out sometime soon I hope. Plan for around early-mid October weekend. Just keep checking back to this forum:cool:.