Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Foursome?

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2014' started by gvcmel, Jun 4, 2014.

gvcmel

Just got the email from the golf tournament. Looking for a foursome. Being honest, long drives, decent second shots, not the best short game, liable to say about anything on a flubbed shot. And I've never taken the game that seriously that I really care a whole lot. I just have fun. Who wants to play a short round together?

Sean

Still looking for another golf buddy? I'm still considering signing up for the golf tourney...haven't decided yet.

gvcmel

I have not heard back yet on the foursomes. Someone out there is handling the groups. I'd sign up, from what I have heard so far the goody bag is pretty hefty and there are lots of prizes.

pseto

you guys need to sign up, its gonna to be a great time! I think I'm already paired up with people, otherwise I would have played with you guys.

anyone else trying to qualify for BMW Cup?

gvcmel

I wish I was good enough to try qualifying. ROFL

mikeura

Mel,

If you have a foursome or twosome, let us know. Otherwise you might get teamed up with a real duffer like Scott Hughes :)

gvcmel

I replied earlier in the week with some names to team up with. Guess I'll see who I got when I get there. I'd be happy to play with Scott, just as long as he doesn't take it seriously. It's just a game.

Practice round tonight, have to improve my ability to hit the trees and get the ball back into the fairway!