Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Sprint Cell discount verification

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by two30grain, Nov 7, 2012.

two30grain

I recently kept getting harassed by Sprint because they wanted to verify the discount I have had for the past 5 years. They were asking for some ridiculous information from my current organization (work) so I decided to switch it to BMWCCA's discount, which is exactly the same discount amount.

If you are unfortunate enough to be on Sprint, fill in and fax the attached file along with a copy of your membership card. Under "Corporate ID" enter "NBMWC_ZZM".

Attached Files:

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Exxxxcellent! We once had some sort of Sprint Internet-card promotion, years ago, which took me months to untangle. I'll drink Spaten and drive on Bridgestones because they support the BMW CCA, but I'll be damned if I ever go back to Sprint.

two30grain

Wise choice Satch ;)

CRKrieger

Ummm ... I've been a satisfied Sprint BMW CCA discount user since it was first offered. Monica in the corporate service office has always been available whenever I have had any issues. They have had a presence at Oktoberfest (at my urging) since 2010. It is a great club benefit in that it saves you more than your club membership costs every year. If you're too dumb to operate it, that's your fault, not Sprint's.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I'm sure you are correct!

DentsM3

I've been with Sprint for a long time and they are a complicated company to deal with. What with all the policy changes when they bought Nextel, No grandfathered in things like the discounts that were already in place. In the long run though if you can act like an adult on the phone with them they are more than helpful(most of the time). I have discounts through another corporate account. What are the discounts through CCA?