Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Fantastic opportunity from BMW NA for Bay Area BMW owners!

Discussion in 'Golden Gate Chapter' started by kelly the k, Dec 8, 2011.

kelly the k

Is your BMW a star? BMW NA is looking for some stellar-looking E21, and four-door E30, E36, and E46 3 Series located in the SF Bay Area to photograph for their press archives. This is a rare opportunity to have your Bimmer immortalized in BMW history! In return, you'll be treated like a star yourself: a week with a brand-new F30 3 Series for your personal use and an invitation to a day at the press launch at Laguna Seca. What's not to like?

They've asked me to reach out to our chapter members in an effort to find these cars, so I've got a webpage for you with all the details at http://bitly.com/My3SeriesStar. This is absolutely legitimate!

Deadline for entries is Dec. 25---could be that Santa has big plans for your 2012!

Kelly Kirkland

[IMG]

MGarrison

Hope they can find the E21's - Maybe dig up this guy from O'fest 2005 if no other 320i pops up -

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

MGarrison

Apparently he's from New York, though...

kelly the k

There aren't many well-kept or restored E21s out there. I'm hoping we'll find some nice E30, E36, and E46 cars, too!

Mister-X

I have a E36 coupe, but I think the site mentioned above said only sedans :(

kelly the k

Yeh, sorry Mister-X, they are looking for sedans. It goes with the F30 being photographed with the siblings, all four-doors... except for the E21s, which only came in a two-door.