Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

White Mt Chapter Winter Reunion 1/23/10

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, Dec 28, 2009.

TeamStowell We love driving!

This wonderful event comes to us from the Michael Morin of the White Mountain Chapter. All are welcome to attend, reservations are requested, and it looks like a great time will be had by all! - Scott Stowell

There is no better way to brush off the winter blues and post-holiday stress than to attend the club's annual social event - Winter Reunion 2010! This year's party will be just as wonderful, fun, and full of surprises as in the past.

Thanks to the creative booking skills of the Social Event committee, we will have another awesome Winter Reunion for you to enjoy, and this $100+ event is being offered for only $40 per person! Attire is "dressy casual". Please make special note that $5 from each ticket purchased will be donated to charity

To start, the evening will begin at 6 PM at The Derryfield in Manchester. This is one of the area's renown restaurants. It is known for its fine dining and elegant atmosphere. Your sense will be tantalized by warm hospitality, inviting ambience and savory cuisine. Dinner will be a buffet dinner.

When you arrive, you will spend some time socializing during the cocktail hour (cash bar) and looking over the many great silent auction items. After dinner, rock the house down with 97 North. The band hails from Massachusetts and has palyed many venues in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts. The four piece band will play songs from the 60's and 70's.

This year, the silent auction will benefit one of our own - the BMW CCA Foundation. The Foundation is responsible for organizing and promoting the successful Street Survival events throughout the Nation. Our donations will assist the Foundation is pursuing its mission.

Please take a look at the following link for more information:
    http://www.whitemtn-bmwclub.org/winter_reunion.html

az3579

Umm,

Where is Manchester? What state??

Hi Botond

Thank you for the question... I'm sure others would have needed clarification also.

The White Mountain Chapter is based in New Hampshire, where this Manchester is located. Don't confuse them with the Pine Tree Chapter in Maine or the Green Mountain Chapter in Vermont, which also has a Manchester.

az3579

Or the Connecticut Valley Chapter, which, as I'm sure you've guessed, also has a Machester...

NH is a little too far for me, but it's a Saturday so perhaps I'll make the trip... Will you bring the ix? :)

Heading on over...

We will probably drive the iX over. As much as I love throwing the M3 up and down the mountains of Vermont (note to self - bypass first Manchester) the all wheel drive aspect makes it the car of choice for winter travel. We plan on getting a room and spending the evening rather than zipping back to NY following the party. I imagine your engine swap will keep you busy for awhile.

lcjhnsn

Not to take away from another worthy gathering of the Blau mit Weiss, but...

HEY! You mutinous little son of a gun

That's the same night as the Annual Dinner Meeting & Elections for YOUR HOME CHAPTER! [IMG]

You should already have your ticket for the CVC event at the Laurel Hills CC.

Oh boy...

I was waiting for someone to notice he was considering being in two places at one time. I remember how excited he was about the possibility of getting to a CT Valley event. My guess is the engine fluids got to him and he lost track of his calendar. ;)

nhguy78

If anyone is interested, the deadline for registering at the link provided in Scott's initial post is January 16. We may consider extending it in case there are more people interested.

az3579

I didn't realize it was on the same date, despite having gotten multiple emails on it.
    But, I won't be able to afford to attend either of them. Right now, a tank of gas is more important to me, and I just can't cut a check by the 10th (for CVC) nor the 16th (for this event).

I'm sorry. :(

Time is ticking...

Just a reminder that registration closes for this event on the 16th, so head over to the White Mountain web site listed in the initial posting and give them some love. This is a great chance to donate to the BMW CCA Foundation, the charity of choice for this event. Please be generous with your time and money.

Wonderful time had by all

Thank you for hosting such a nice event! Spectacular food, a live band that did not make my face melt, some great silent auction action with money raised for Street Survival, and most importantly a chance to meet the folks involved in your chapter! This is one not to be missed if you are near enough to attend.

Thank you for your hospitality, and Beverly and I look forward to getting together again soon!

:)