Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Cell Phone Compatibility In A 745Li

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Electronics' started by MichaelADavisSr745Li, Mar 30, 2008.

MichaelADavisSr745Li guest

Hello all,

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I have a question regarding the compatibility of cell phones and the 745Li. I will be picking up my 2002 745Li next week. The car comes with a Motorola v60 and I currently have a Motorola V3i. I am trying to see if there is a part or adapter that will allow me to use my current phone, the V3i.

I am getting different stories, ranging from the need for a Bluetooth adapter to the need for a special cable. While it would be nice to see my address book and other things stored in my phone, my main concern/goal is to have the ability to make and receive calls with cars steering wheel, dialer and speaker options.

I hope that I have provided enough information for you to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Michael

Jonathan Spira guest

Thanks for the feedback Johnathan!

Have a GREAT day!!!

Michael

Bluetooth Adapter

Today I had the dealer install a bluetooth adapter that I picked up on ebay. It works great and my address book comes up via the idrive. Thanks fo rthe info Jonathan.

Michael