Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

8 series at the EURO Auto fest - BMW Zentrum

Discussion in 'E31 (1991-1997)' started by mlweaver, Jul 17, 2009.

mlweaver

There will be several 8 series owners attending the EURO Auto Festival in Greenville SC (at the BMW Zentrum) October 16, 17, and 18, 2009. The festival honors Morgan and Mini this year, but this gathering of E31 owners is in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the BMW 8 series (introduced to the automotive world in 1989!)

The festival is just two weeks after Octoberfest, so if you can stay over, or if you can't attend Octoberfest this year you might enjoy this weekend gathering of E31 enthusiasts. Join us at the BMW factory to remember BMW's "ultimate Ultimate Driving Machine" from the early 90's.

Event information:
    http://www.euroautofestival.com/

bbrutschy guest

i'm in

shoukld be a big turn out of 8ers stay tuned to roadfly for updates.
    bruce

bbrutschy guest

We are up to 45 8's need 5 more

We need 5 more 8's that are on the fence to getb to 50.

mlweaver

I just got home from Eurofest and am happy to report that 50 BMW 8 series cars turned out for the "8@20" celebration at the Zentrum!

Thanks to BMW for the support (and the nice commemorative windshield sticker).

Huge thanks to Bruce, Jeanne, Greg, and Sherry for organizing this memorable event. You guys rock!
    :D

daanens guest

EURO Fest

I also want to thank Bruce, Jeanne, Greg and Sherry for providing me a wonderful opportunity to me other members of the 8@20 group. Thanks for everything.