Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from the bluegrass!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BMWides110377, Feb 11, 2009.

BMWides110377 guest

Hello everyone, I am Brandon and I recently purchased a 2002 E46 325i that is Topaz Blue Metallic. I have loved bimmers ever since I can remember and said that one day I would own one as it was fate my parents gave me the initials of....you guessed it BMW. I look forward to chatting with you all and hope to gain much more insight into BMW

TeamStowell We love driving!

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the zoo! Make sure you track down your local chapter and get involved in an event or two. I'll never forget the feeling of pulling into our first club sponsored drive and how we were welcomed. It is quite the rush.

granthr

Well with initials like that, I do say you have an obligation to own one or two or three or .....! :D Welcome! And yes it is a Zoo, but a great one at that!

BMWides110377 guest

I certainly plan on attending several, especially since my dad's best friend is one of the local officers. There's no looking back now!!!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome!

Why do I suspect that your parents are fans of the weiss-mit-blau as well?

;)

BMWides110377 guest

Actually they aren't....I was named in order to share my initials with my paternal grand-mother, who I never had the pleasure of meeting.....and neither of my parents own or have driven and bimmer....aside from my dad who test drove mine prior to his purchase of a 2003 Saab 9-3 Vector....I fell in love with the 3 and went back and promptly bought it the following weekend