Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

PSS9's adjusments and warranty work

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by Devilsown, Jan 11, 2009.

Devilsown guest

I got some PSS9's and one of my front dials free spins :mad: so that strut needs a rebiuld or something. I was wordering if anyone has delt with bilstien warrenty dept and getting repairs done in a timely manner, and how easy it is.

ALSO

I was wonderng what a good setting would be for a mini cooper for in town "spirited" driving?

Im also wondering how to set the ride hight, should it be level all around, or higher in the rear so on so forth or is it just a prefrance thing. I plan on loading my drivers seat with 160lbs then setting everything where I want it. I have the distinct feeling this is going to take a while.

deltaguy guest

I am assuming the PSS9's are on the M3. I have the same. I have never seen a front dial free spin before. That is very interesting. Call Tech support. I had incredible service through them last week. The shop that installed my suspension never gave me the spanner wrenches and since it has been over a year ago and some 13k miles so they said they didn't have them anymore. Nevertheless, a great guy named John hooked me up and I had them in 2 days via UPS.