Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Long time membership and lifetime membership

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by dennisljacob, Jan 5, 2024.

dennisljacob

I've been a CCA member going back to 1975, so 49 years this coming July. Over the years I could not apply or pay for a Lifetime membership. So I've been renewing on an annual or multi-year basis. I would like to suggest that once we've paid for fifty years of membership dues that we offer to convert the membership to a Lifetime membership. I've already paid for 50 years of membership and I'm at an age where I might not live long enough to justify a current Lifetime membership fee. How about making that a policy for long time members who have steadfastly maintained a continuous membership in the club for 50 years is due a Lifetime membership. I've certainly paid a lifetime of dues to the club over these 50 years.
    djefferys likes this.

djefferys

Congrats on approaching 50 years of membership - quite the milestone!

dennisljacob

It would be nice to hear from some or even one of our club officers regarding this. I'm disappointed with no follow up from those who can discuss this topic overall with the club. I can't be the only person with longterm membership that would be in the same boat.
    MGarrison likes this.