Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'David W Brighton' started by steven s, Dec 8, 2023.

• Staff

steven s

David Brighton
    Iowa Chapter

I am currently the North Central Region Vice-President. I am seeking re-election to the same position.
    For the past three years, I have strived to represent the North Central Region and the entire BMW Car Club of America in a professional and thoughtful manner. During my tenure, the Club endured some unforeseen hurdles in the road, but I feel we have navigated those roadblocks very successfully and are on the road to recovery.

During my time as an RVP, I have been diligent in listening to members’ concerns, and used that information to make positive changes for the Club. I have been an active RVP visiting many events of nearly all the Chapters in the North Central Region and getting to know the membership. I attended all National Board meetings and events during the past three years and will continue to do the same in the future. I have provided support to the Chapters by open communication with bi-monthly President’s calls, one-on-one calls with Chapter Leadership, provided leadership during the first of our regional Chapter Congress meetings, as well as been the impetus for the creation of the first regional Nordfest event in the Twin Cities.

I have always studied the information needed to make decisions which make an impact on the National Club. I have taken the opportunity to answer members’ questions openly, accurately, and fairly when the need arises, using information gathered from the membership and used that information to create and provide the best membership experience possible.

I will strive to continue to use my past knowledge and experience to provide leadership to the local Chapter members and hope to create an environment in which all members can and will enjoy themselves.
    I am asking for your support and vote in the upcoming election to make your membership experience the best it can be.