Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

A big Annapolis 'hi'

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Swooz, Apr 8, 2008.

Swooz

I just joined and am slowly finding my way around the site. I purchased my 02 325i as a CPO in the summer of 03 and love driving my car. The downside are the maintenance and repair costs. Anyone around the Annapolis, Md. area know of a reputable shop please send me a note!

Meris guest

Maybe you can find it on Ebay motor.

Calaway530I guest

Service

Ebay???:confused:

Try looking on www.bimrs.org.

Or ask the other chapter members in your area.

Most long term owners have a prefered mechanic they use.

Meris guest

Oh, thank you for your information.:p

Bimmerdan

Like Calaway530 said, you may want to check with the local chapter. I think you would be in the National Capital Chapter (one of the biggest chapters in the country so I'm sure they have plenty of recommendations!).

Here's the link to their site: www.nccbmwcca.org

Congratulations on your car and welcome to the club!!

tenfifteen guest

Swooz, not sure you're up for the hike, but Behe Performance in Glenwood MD was very good to me on a recent repair. I'm sure there are other/closer alternatives, but they were very good to me. Good luck with your fix(es) sorry you're having difficulties.

Swooz

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately Glenwood is too far to drive. After researching further I decided to order replacement control arms/bushings from Bimmerworld and have a former BMW mechanic do the work on the side. Wish me luck!