Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Has anyone tried the new Roundel Digital Edition?

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by bcweir, Dec 14, 2009.

az3579

HA! I thought I was the only one!
    Only difference is that I actually have slipcases for them, though shamefully not BMWCCA ones, and they ARE in order!
    (I can't say they're in the best of shape, but at least 90% lol)

Personally, I would prefer the digital version. I have a room with a useable space the size of my E30's trunk (which is useless, BTW), and the less crap I have to store the better. Not that I'm calling my Roundels crap, but I just don't have the space for it, and I'll feel very, very bad if I throw them out. I hate this feeling...
    But the search function makes the digital copy worthwhile to have.

CRKrieger

:rolleyes: Rookies ...

Wait 'til you have a 25-year collection of them, have spent a fortune on cases, and even managed to pick up most of the ones from the 15 years (in your case, 40) years before ... :eek:

az3579

OK, I'm not that lunatic; I won't bother picking up what I don't already have, though it would be nice to get one from when the E30 was new... :eek:

Brian A

That is the part of the digital editions I most look forward to: browsing the months before I joined.
    I bought a couple from the late '80s through the Roundel classifieds, but there is so much else out there too; wouldn't want the paper mag; the e-version would be better.

Is it possible to opt-out of mail delivery, and only receive electronic delivery of Roundel?

Maybe that might be a way to hold off another raise in dues? :) ;)

CRKrieger

It might rain chocolate, too ...