Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

July 2009 128i Euro Delivery

Discussion in 'European Delivery' started by mgthompson, Jul 28, 2009.

mgthompson

We just returned from picking up our M-Sport 128i at the Welt. The experience was fantastic and driving our new toy on the Autobahn and twisty roads was really great.

We got a lot of advice from the Eurpean Delivery forum at bimmerfest. Lots of people with ED and European travel experience on that forum.

One of the most useful features with the '09 navigation is the ability to plan the next day's trip on the bmw-routes site, save it to a USB stick, and then load it into the nav. We never would have visited some of the places we went or gone on some of the trips we did without the route planning an the nav.

A picture of the 128i with the Newschwanstein castle in the background is attached.

wretched

Wow just... WOW!

mgthompson

Just talked to our CA, Jack, at Inskip. Our 128i will be at the dealer on Thursday. :)

cberry

How'd you do that? I've not heard of the "bmw-routes site".

mgthompson

Go to the BMW Routes WWW page. Download and read the instructions. Click on Plan Routes. Play your route, save it to a USB memory drive. Put the USB drive in the USB socket in the glove compartment and download it to the nav.

Works on any 2009 or newer BMW nav.