Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Roadster Homecoming

Discussion in 'E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)' started by lcjhnsn, Aug 5, 2008.

lcjhnsn

only a couple weeks away. Is anybody here making the trip?

lcjhnsn

I guess not

alindsay guest

Yep! I'll be there.

Alex Lindsay
    Melbourne, FL

elfhloa

Sadly, I'll miss the final HC. (but there's O-Fest)

J B Lansing guest

I was too late registering. It was full. I got put on a wait list.(Fat chance.)
    J B

lcjhnsn

There's still a chance they will clear the wait list. There are folks planning to make the trip even if they don't get tickets. You would still be able to get in on the Pano photo and the (not so great) vendor midway in the factory parking lot. And you can still check all the cool cars in te Embassy Suites parking lot and at the factory on Friday nad Saturday.

It might still be worth making the trip even if you don't get "in"

J B Lansing guest

Its a long ways from Mass to just hang around the fringes. Besides I've signed up for Oktoberfest in Watkins Glenn which is much closer.
    J B

RichBroughton

We are leaving for Homecoming on Wed with an overnight stop in Winston Salem. As for no more HC, we are sadden. But there is the 6th Annual OBX CruZ for the Cure the last weekend in April in Ocean Isle, NC. We had 62 cars/couples this year and expect 80 or more next year. A fun time for a good cause, Parkinsons research at Duke University.

lcjhnsn

Rich, I hope to meet you in Greenville

RichBroughton

Are you a member of the ZSCCA? We have our annual meeting on Fri morning of Homecoming at the hotel. I'll be there. If you are not, you should join it also. It's just for Z owners.

lesliesuej guest

New to the Z3 forum

What homecoming? Where? When?:confused:

lcjhnsn

lcjhnsn

Rich, yes I am a ZSCCA member and plan to be at the meeting

lcjhnsn

Well, were there an other CCA Forum members at Homecoming last week? What an awesome time!

It's unfortunate that BMW Manufacturing has to break the string after 12 years. I haven't yet decided if I am going to make the trek to Cincinnati next year. There is no doubt that it will be a much different event.

BUT... Ken Sparks hint that some form of a BMW "Roadster" Rally style event in the future is VERY intriguing!