Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by houndenstein, May 3, 2023.

houndenstein

Greetings! I've been a BMW fan as long as I can remember. I've owned a few X3s and I had a 99 Z3 years ago. I currently live in Tucson, AZ and own a 87 L6 and a 23 X7. Also a 2013 R1200GS. My son just turned 16 and we are looking for an e30 for him. I'm mostly look to this group for parts for the L6, but also looking for meetups. My wife is also a member and my 14 and 16 year old sons. We hope to be able to meet up and admire everyone's cars whenever possible. My only wish list car is a 72 3.0!
    m2mac likes this.

MGarrison

Sweet, welcome to the club! Check your local chapter website for contacts & whatever may be happening locally, I'm in Ohio so not up on what's going on in your area. For your new teen driver there, check out streetsurvival.org, maybe something's near enough to get to. The Legends of the Autobahn in California during car week/Pebble Beach, in Monterey, might be fun for you all to get to. Last year's annual club get-together, O'Fest, was in Palm Springs, but this year it's back east in Long Island, but they try to cycle it around so I'd guess would be back west within several years.