Special Drawing Prizes!
There are even more ways to win this year! Purchase a Car Of Your Dreams Raffle ticket during one of the special drawing periods and you’ll be entered to win the associated prize. For every raffle ticket you buy, you’ll receive 1 entry into a special drawing for 1 of the 5 prizes listed below!
May 1-31: Priority Club Reward Points for use at IHG Hotels valued at $1,000
June 1-22: $1,000 Tire Certificate
June 23-July 12: $1,000 Shell V-Power® Gift Card
July 13-26: $1,000 Best Buy Gift Card
July 27-Aug. 9: $1,000 AMEX Gift Card
DRAWING: The actual prize drawing will take place at Oktoberfest 2013. BMW CCA members are encouraged to attend Oktoberfest to witness the drawing, but attendance is not mandatory.
TICKETS: Raffle ticket confirmations will be mailed on June 19th and August 14th, 2013. Log on and visit the Manage Account area to view your raffle ticket numbers at any time.
PROCEEDS: Proceeds of the “Car of Your Dreams” Raffle are used to offset the program and related expenses of the BMW Car Club of America. These are expenses that might otherwise be borne by our members through increased dues or loss of club services.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- At the time of ticket purchase you must be an active Primary/Associate Member in good standing of the BMW Car Club of America, and be at least 18 years of age.
- All checks for the individual entrants must be payable in U.S. funds only. Please do not combine checks for purchases of tickets by primary and associate members. Please do not combine checks for purchase of tickets with membership dues. Checks should be made payable to BMW CCA.
- Prizes will be awarded based on MSRP as of May 1, 2013. Any price increase prior to delivery will be the responsibility of the winner. All taxes, license fees, options, and/or destination and dealer prep fees and all other fees and charges are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes subject to availability. BMW CCA reserves the right to substitute a cash prize and/or BMW model of equal value. Federal taxes will be withheld.
- Tickets will be issued only to the name listed in our membership file. Prizes will be awarded on the same basis. Winning tickets cannot be assigned, transferred, or sold.
- Members of the Board of Directors, paid employees, contractors, and consultants of the BMW CCA, their immediate families and/or household may not participate in the raffle.
- Requests for tickets, sent by mail, must be submitted on the official form. Tickets may also be purchased online.
- Account numbers must be written on checks. Your account number may be found on the Manage Account page.
- All requests (including checks) received after the official close of raffle will not be included in the drawing.
- BMW CCA cannot accept ticket requests over the phone.