Fall-Line Motorsports driver Trent Hindman held a charity auction of race memorabilia during the recent BMW CCA corral at the Lime Rock Park Grand-Am race weekend, with proceeds going to benefit the BePositive Foundation and the National Kidney Foundation.
The auction was conducted prior to the race by Clayton Triggs, Fall-Line’s business-development manager, with the assistance of Fall-Line drivers Mark Boden, Bryan Sellers, Charles Espenlaub, and Trent Hindman. Everything from a front fender and grille to an honorable pit-crew spot was auctioned, with a total of $1,425 going to charity.
Several individuals deserve special thanks for all of their help in making this a successful and enjoyable event, including Lime Rock’s Ryan McIntosh, BMW CCA North Atlantic RVP John Sullivan, and Mary Kate Carofano of the National Kidney Foundation. Additional supporters included Mothers Waxes and Polishes’ Shane Christman, Wes Duenkel Photography, The Hindman family, Fall-Line team member Steve Johnson, Fall-Line driver Charles Espenlaub and Fall-Line principal Mark Boden for all their generous donations.
From left to right: Mark Boden, Bryan Sellers, Charles Espenlaub, Trent Hindman, and Clayton Triggs. Credit: Wes Duenkel
You can learn more about the charities here:
The auction and donations raised a total of $1,425 from the following donated items:
- Two Team #48 Fall-Line Crew Shirts raised $120
- #48 BMW front fender and grill (autographed by Fall-Line drivers) raised $300
- #48 BMW front quarter panel (autographed by Fall-Line drivers) raised $90
- #48 BMW rear fender (autographed by Fall-Line drivers) raised $75 (donated back to re-auction)
- Charles Espenlaub driver shoes (autographed by Fall-Line drivers) raised $30
- Honoree pit crew member for the Lime Rock Race raised $80
- #48 pole qualifying right rear tire (autographed by Fall-Line drivers) raised $150
- #48 pole qualifying left rear tire (autographed by Fall-Line drivers) raised $120
- Assorted Mothers car care products gift bucket raised $70
- Assorted Mothers car care products gift bucket raised $60
- Wes Dunkle (16’ x 24”) framed photo raised $120
- Donation from Steve Johnson, Fall-Line motorsports team member $10
- Donation from Trent Hindman family member $200
Source: Clayton Triggs, Fall-Line Motorsports Business Development
Photo Credit: Wes Duenkel
Back to News