We are offering an exclusive Valentine’s Day weekend trip for Club members on Thursday, February 14, through Saturday, February 16, 2013. During this weekend, you will have the chance to improve your car-control skills at the BMW Performance Center, drive the latest offerings from BMW, and experience the beauty of the surrounding mountains of North and South Carolina.
When you arrive in Greenville, SC, with that special someone, you will be treated to a romantic weekend of elegant meals—and given the opportunity to drive select models from BMW's private fleet including the 550i, M3, new M5, and brand-new M6. On the first day, you will be transported to the BMW Performance Center to pick up your BMW and escape to the beautiful nearby mountains. Once you arrive in the mountains you'll enjoy lunch with your loved one, all while soaking in the breathtaking vistas of the Blue Ridge Mountains. On the second day, you will drive a wide variety of stylish BMWs at the Performance Center and receive car control instruction from their professional drivers.
The car control skills portion of the trip is designed for all skill levels of drivers. It is not a racing experience, but rather a skills enhancing curriculum. The purpose of this instruction is to give you more confidence in your everyday driving. Couples will share vehicles, and the inevitable laughter, during the driving portions of this trip.
The package cost of $2,495.00 per couple includes:
- Two nights at the elegant downtown Hyatt Greenville
- A romantic dinner for two at Greenville’s newest bistro “Roost”
- A Tour of the BMW Plant—driven in an elegant BMW 650i
- Driving instruction at the BMW Performance Center
- Opportunity to experience the Off-road course in an X3 and/or X5
- Car control skill lessons in late model BMWs, such as the 128, 550, M3, and new M5
- A delightful lunch in the mountains
- A festive group dinner after your day in the mountains
- Complimentary breakfasts at the Hyatt Greenville
- Free shuttle ride back to GSP (Greenville-Spartanburg) airport
These exclusive Club trips sell out very quickly! To reserve your spot for this special Valentine’s Day Getaway vacation, please call BMW Registration at (888) 345-4BMW.
If you have any questions, please contact: Jackie Bechek, Director of National Events of the BMW CCA at email@example.com, or (864) 438-3403.
Back to News