Third Annual “Drive And Indulge Yourself” Session Set For April
Spring in the beautiful Carolinas will usher in the third annual Ladies-Only Driving & Spa Getaway, set for Thursday, April 19, to Monday, April 23, 2012. Due to the popularity of this trip, it is limited to eighteen BMW CCA members.
We spend one day at the BMW Driving School in Greenville, South Carolina, and two days at the luxurious Grove Park Resort & Spa in Asheville, North Carolina. The Grove Park boasts a $42,000,000 spa—complete with seven indoor and outdoor pools—and full spa services.
Guests receive a premium full-day BMW Performance Center car-control school, taught by their professional drivers, on Friday. Here we practice safety-driving skills such as accident avoidance, proper use of ABS brakes, and inclement-weather handling conditions. We will have the opportunity to drive several models of their BMWs, including the 335i and the M3.
After the school, we drive—in Performance Center BMWs—to the Grove Park Resort & Spa in Asheville, where we luxuriate for two days enjoying massages, facials, wraps, and pedicures. While in Asheville, we will have a tour and lunch at the Biltmore Estate. Finally, we will enjoy the breathtaking views of the Blue Hills Parkway on our return to Greenville in our borrowed BMWs!
Price: $2,495 single occupancy* (price includes BMW CCA member discount)
· Four nights single occupancy at the Marriott and Grove Park Resort hotels
· Three group dinners and breakfasts
· Full-day of premium car-control school and lunch at the BMW Performance Center
· One premium spa service at Grove Park (80-minute massage or choice of services)
· Tour and private lunch at the Biltmore Estate
· Driving BMWs to and from Grove Park Resort in Asheville, NC
· All ground transportation, including shuttles to airport
· Premium matching BMW polo shirt and goodie bags
To register, please call 888 345-4BMW; for more information, contact Jackie Bechek.
*Price does not include air transportation to/from Greenville, SC (GSP).Back to News