Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Zahnradkopf w/ '99 323i in MI

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by originalkeyster, Apr 5, 2008.

originalkeyster guest

Greetings! I am new to BMW CCA membership and new to BMW ownership, though I have been around Bimmers for years. I have deep love and respect for the marque and hope to always have at least one as part of my fleet from now on. I currently have a 1999 323i as my daily driver and totally dig it! It really speaks to me, especially through the howl it emits under high-rev acceleration. I have always tried to be a DIY kind of guy, sometimes had to be, and my used American cars kept me rather busy. I hope my Bimmer is not as intense to keep on the road, but it does seem to be more mechanic-friendly in many respects (please don't correct me if I am wrong, just let me live the dream a little longer). At least any maintenance performed on it will be richly rewarded by the followed driving experience! I look forward to being a member of this fine organization!

- Key Mueller

For those of you who may not know, I believe "Zahnradkopf" means "Gear Head" in German. I hope to live up to that calling! :D

morea3ic guest

It's been too long in coming - but I'd like to say welcome!