I found the problem !! and fixed it. So after rechecking the relays, and the pressure sensor and finding nothing... I just wanted to re-verify the 12v at the trigger wire on the compressor (which I didn't get last time. - The 12v was there when the car was started and the A/C button ON, so I decided to go ahead and pop off the clutch from the compressor (if it would come off). - So, I took off the belt. Held the center firmly and removed the 5mm allen bolt that holds the face of the clutch onto the front of the compressor to have a peek and see if I could verify some part numbers. - As I took that face off the front, 5 washers fell out off the spline shaft. Upon closer inspection it was obvious that the face I just removed was a calculated distance from the surface behind it, and that normally the magnetic field jams those two surfaces together. - I decided to remove enough washers to allow the face to still spin freely and not bind against the pully wheel. - It worked! I started and stopped the car, and engaged and disengaged the A/C at least 20 times and it fires right up each time. Cold as the winter in Siberia! - So, thanks to all that added thoughts and advice. Chalk this one up to the "who knew" category!