Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Youngin' with a 325i

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kejriwalv, Jul 16, 2009.

kejriwalv guest

Hi everyone, I am 18 years old and a brand new BMW CCA member and I own a 2002 325i. She's a steel blue metallic on black with an auto tranny. I'm looking to eventually sell it this summer for a manual e46. I just started getting into maintenance and repairs on my car, and in fact yesterday I just repaired the sunroof. Ultimately, I want to be able to drive on the track since public roads don't completely satisfy my driving needs. I've been a BMW fan for as long as I can remember liking cars and I can't imagine myself owning anything else, thus I joined!

kejriwalv guest

I should also add, I'm a big fan of e46fanatics (same username) especially since it has been invaluable to me in learning about the workings of my car. If it wasn't for that site I wouldn't have attempted to start any work on my car by myself. I have no maintenance experience whatsoever and nobody to teach me either, so the members there are essentially my only mentors right now.

az3579

Ha, you'll learn a lot soon enough. I didn't know jack about 2 years ago either, but now I have more knowledge than your average Joe.

Welcome to the CCA forums!

kejriwalv guest

Thanks and WOW, 328,000 miles?! Makes me very proud to be a BMW owner after hearing something like that. I've always loved the e30's but i never knew the older 3's were so reliable. Then again, I'm not really old enough to have grown up alongside them.

az3579

I've put at least 60k on it in the last 2.75 years I've owned it. Only left me stranded once but that was entirely my fault and could have been prevented. :D

wretched

Welcome to the forums! Keep us posted!