Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

You have a Friend in Jersey

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mysatindoll, Jan 8, 2014.

Mysatindoll

Hello BMWCCA,
    My name is Joseph aka Gianucci. I've been a avid fan of BMWs since my childhood.
    When I became the owner of a exterior modified 1986 e30 325es.
    The inner enthusiast in me had awakened.

I've owned several other european cars. None of which compared to my e30.
    Due to this I've owned a 92 e34 535i,my current 89 535i restoration project/ daily driver,
    and a rare Alpina B10 3.5/1 restoration project #502. Though my first BMW is gone.
    I still find myself gazing in admiration at my e34s. I guess it's the perk of owning a BMW.

I've been a resident of bimmerforums e34 subforum and bimmerfest e34 subforum for quite sometime.
    I felt it was time to finally make the jump here.

With my experience on both the e30 and e34 platform. I hope to make a healthy contribution to the forum, culture and club. As well as learn new things. If your local I'm always willing to help turn a wrench and get my hands dirty, kick back enjoy a social gather, or attend a event.

Cheers

Joseph aka Gianucci

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums Joseph!

charlson89

Welcome to the club!

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Welcome, Joseph! If you are located in the southern part of Jersey, the Delaware Valley Chapter is an active and fun group. Track events, driving tours, picnics and lots of zany members involved in stuff like 24 hours of Lemons!

Hope you will join us for some of the fun!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! I see you've met some of our most colorful inmates!