Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Window "Sliding Piece"

Discussion in '114 type 1600, 2002, 2002ti/tii (1967-1976)' started by michaelhair1, May 27, 2008.

michaelhair1 guest

Anyone know how to get new (Teflon?) sliding pieces for the window regulator mechanisms? P/N 51326454347. I still have my original, which function, so I'm only interested in new. Need 4. Show up as NLA on RealOEM.

kkratoch

michaelhair1 guest

Wow, I guess this forum really works. Thanks.

michaelhair1 guest

Well, I ordered the parts from this website (along with several other items) and when I received the order the "sliding piece" ("NLA SLIDER") wasn't included and I wasn't charged on the invoice. Through e-mail, they say the part is NLA (guess I should have known from the P/N) from BMW.

So, back to square one. Anyone know where I can get four or five of these pieces?

Michael Salaniuk

Sliding piece

Those things have been NLA quite awhile now. I would strongly suggest you look for a complete assembly with the sliders. There is a good chance you may find better, also good window guide rails can be found too. Good luck.