Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Why life is hard for guys........

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 109941, Jul 5, 2013.

I saw this insightful video over on the BMWMOA forum and thought there might be some interest here.......

http://vimeo.com/66753575
    eblue540 and steven s like this.
    • Staff

steven s

That is my house!

May your SO never see that posting..........

charlson89

haha I like that so true.

mrsbee guest

All I have to say is, at least he didn't respond to her with another question...I give the guy credit.

kgmoodyz4

Years ago after some classes on marriage communication, my wife said to me, 'my car needs an oil change', being a good husband and having learned I replied 'I hear your problem, let me know if everything goes well with that'
    She saw the humor, but still insisted I 'fix the problem' and change the oil.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Linguist Deborah Tannen writes quite well on the difference between men and women. It turns out that women use language to, you know, communicate. Men, on the other hand, use language to position themselves in a social hierarchy. Well, duh!

Making pointless head gestures, smiling and making non committal statements about that "so and so" in the office is communicating? I thought communication was an input-output thing..........A statement is made, is considered and then a comment is returned..

Am I wrong?

Bee, No one word responses