Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Where is the E86 model discussion?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by barryb97, Jul 7, 2011.

barryb97

Title says it all.
    • Staff

steven s

I'll add it to the E85 section. The list of forums are already pretty long.

03BeastCharmer

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Oh, fer—

Make the E89 forum a subgroup of the Z Cars, like, you know, the Z3 and Z4 subgroups. Sheesh! When we had E89 owners asking about an E89 forum on the old site, they were told that it made no sense to add a new forum to THAT site since we were about to launch a NEW site. But we forgot to add their special corner to the new site.

I for one do not want to have E89 owners in an E85 forum lording it over me that THEY CAN SEE SURROUNDING TRAFFIC EVEN WITH THE TOP UP!

Sissies. It takes a real MAN to drive blind!!

Satch Carlson

HerrK guest

E89 Site

The E89 group doesn't really care about the Z forum on BMWCCA, as we'd rather visit ZPost which does recognize the existance of the model for the last 2 years. We don't particularly care about being able to see surrounding traffic with our tops up. Sorry to hear about your aging vision problem Satch. I totally enjoy seeing the E85/86's fadding away in my rear view mirrors.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I call that bold talk!

Fading (I presume) away in your rear-view mirrors?! Oh, you wish!!

(Oh, wait: Perhaps this is one of thos Z4 sDriveWhattaLabel35is TWIN-TURBOS. . . like Party A's infernal 335i! OH, CURSE THOSE ABOMIDABLE TURBOCHARGINATORS!!)