Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

What Should Be Next Year's Car Of Your Dreams Grand Prize?

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by chennecy, Sep 17, 2013.

BMWtyro

Maybe another M635CSi from the Eighties as I they did a few years ago . . ? Now, that was one raffle for which I actually bought a ticket!

Jeff
    • Staff

steven s

That was the BMW CCA Foundation.

I loved the building intensity of this year's M3 1-of-1 car. It held my attention and even had me buy more tickets than usual. I also agree with those who would rather have fewer tickets sold per car and have less expensive prizes, 135's or 328's. 1-in-5000 odds, while still the best out there, is reaching the limit of my interest.

SweetP Inland Empire Chapter, MT

Tell us what you think next year's Car Of Your Dreams Raffle Grand Prize should be. Should the Club create another one-of-one BMW, customize an M4, raffle off a current Alpina car, or maybe something else? Would you be interested in a car with aftermarket performance upgrades, such as free-flow exhaust, cold-air intake, strut brace, coil-overs, carbon-fiber elements, etc.?

Well Steven's choice would be a perfect Grand-prize! I would like to see a car with aftermarket performance upgrades as mentioned above, this would be a draw for those of us who do track events and now only dream of our perfect set-up! An Alpina would get my attention as well as an M4!!
    Additional cars could be 135i and/or135is to appeal to the masses and keep the number of tickets needed to add cars down and allow more winners.

ChristopherG

A custom M4 or if it's available a M2 with a bunch of goodies from the BMW motorsport catalog would be great.
    Even a few prizes of just accessories from the motorsport catalog. Seats, steering wheel with the display and lap timer and other things of the sort would be cool.

I'm in for whatever cars are being raffled though.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

... I guess the i8 at $137,000 is a little beyond the pale...

Maybe a one-of-a-kind Club Special Edition M4? HAVE YOU READ THE SPECS ON THE M4?! Holy God, what a car...

lpuryear

There are so many choices. An M4 would be awesome, but on the other hand so would a classic, maybe a 328 roadster. Also, just to throw in something different, a X5M or X6M. :)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Well, there goes the idea of getting cars that are close to what we could afford... 507s are selling for right around $1,000,000 these days!

gotmilk?

How about a 1200GS or two?
    • Staff

steven s

Maybe if it was a motorcycle club?

wallstreet

Hi Steve, how about M6 GC ? :)

[IMG]