Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

wedding ring

Discussion in 'E60 (2004-2010)' started by fmanke, May 29, 2010.

fmanke

Last week my wife went with me for a Doctor's appointment. After we left the clinic and were getting into the car my wife felt her wedding ring slip off her finger. She asked me if I could help her find it. Both of us looked under the front passenger seat and couldn't find the ring. I asked her, " are you sure it slipped of your finger in the car?" She said, "yes it did."
    I called Motorwerks in Minneapolis and asked if they could help us out. We made an appointment there for the same day. They looked through the car and didn't see any ring. I asked if they could pull the front seat out, and I would pay for the labor. They took the front passenger seat out, and found the ring under the railing support. They brought the ring to us. We thanked the Technician for locating it. Motorwerks only charged us for a half hour of labor.
    My wife of 30 years, looked and smiled at me and said, "I told you it slipped off my finger in
    the front seat." We are very happy with Motorwerks in Minneapols, for helping us out. We enjoy our 07 530i very much. It is a lot of fun to drive.

Apex000

good story :)

tiFreak

pretty nice of them to only charge you a half hour, how long did it actually take?

fmanke

They actually spent over an hour going through the car, and taking the front seat out. My car was also given a full wash, and cleaning inside. I am very very happy with the service they gave me. By the way, my wife was sorta of thinking what kind of replacement ring she might get if there wasn't anything there, or if there was any damage to the ring. Needless to say, you have no idea how happy I was.