Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Vintage at the Vineyards '09

Discussion in 'Concours & Show/Shine' started by ScottNC, Oct 20, 2008.

Autohaus guest

Call up and find out :D

granthr

Steve McQueen? Le Mans? Bullett? :D James Dean?

GR

ScottNC

Right now LeMans is looking like the favorite choice.

granthr

LeMans is always good, even if it is Porsche! :D I guess we can forgive McQueen for liking Porsche. I have it on tape and never tire of watching it. On a big screen will be even better!

GR

az3579

TeamStowell We love driving!

The springs are shot, the leather is ripped and hard as stone, and they are the "comfort" seats, which lack the side supports found on the sport seats. I have been pricing a pair of rebuilt sport seats from Aardvark Racing (less then $1000) and am also looking at having them refurbished locally, although I prefer the sport over the comfort.

Autohaus guest

ScottNC

Autohaus guest

az3579

No wife in tow. Lone traveller here!

Autohaus guest

Stop doing 150 mph + in your bedroom :eek:

sonicbob82 guest

i'm there. gonna have to take leave to make it but it'll be worth it i'm sure!!

Rumor has it that the main hotel at the event is already sold out, so if you are planning on finding nearby lodging, you may want to make reservations and cancel if you choose not to attend.

sonicbob82 guest

am i gonna be welcome in my e46? i don't want to show. just want to see all the cars and do the drive(s). time to find a hotel i suppose. :)

This will be my first time down, but I checked with a friend who has attended this and he says anyone is welcome no mater what they drive. There is a parking area for visitors so you don't have to feel squishy about being the only post Reagan vehicle in a line of 2002's.

sonicbob82 guest

thanks man. i really need to book my hotel. i've been procrastinating about it for some reason. where are you staying considering that this will be your first time too?

We are at the Hampton Inn at the vineyard. We signed up as soon as word got out they were taking reservations for this event. I believe they are totally booked.

Autohaus guest

Thats just great :(. Worst comes to worst I may just find a hotel/motel further down the road. Just hope that it won't turn out to be like the movie "Vacancy" :eek: