Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Upstate Drop In

Discussion in 'Sandlapper Chapter' started by mrsbee, Nov 30, 2012.

?

Are YOU going?

Poll closed Dec 21, 2012.
Heck Yeah, Why Wouldn't I? 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Heck No, Why Would I? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I Wish I Could...But I Live Far Away 3 vote(s) 60.0%

mrsbee guest

On Thursday, December 20th, the Upstate is having a Christmas “Drop-In” that everyone is invited to.
    In the hopes of binding our chapter together, we opted to have a less formal sit down event and have a more open environment We’re hoping to rub elbows with some new faces and share in the Holiday Spirit. Bring your friends or other potential BMW club wanna-bes!
    It will be in downtown Greenville at Chicora Alley restaurant between 5:30pm and 9pm, or until whenever. Let’s come out to celebrate the holidays with our BMW friends, good food, good fun, and much festive BMW discussion. If you've never been to Chicora Alley, It rocks - totally Mrs. Bee approved.
    http://www.chicoraalley.com/
    I’m not sure if Santa Claus is coming to town……there was some banter about trying to get a Santa Claus costume and dressing up a certain forum member.
    Be there or be lame, trust me, this is much better than hanging out wondering how you're going to pawn off that fruitcake you know you're going to get as an office present this year.

Attached Files:

• Staff

steven s

Gee, just down the block from work although I'm taking that week off.
    I'll manage to come back into town. :)

mrsbee guest

We strategically selected that location knowing that it was only a block away from "Headquarters". The logic was that you'd have to have a really awesome excuse to not attend!

alpinaman