Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Track Handling Package

Discussion in 'F30 (2012-present)' started by Sil328i, Feb 17, 2017.

Sil328i

I continue to look at purchasing a F30, and noticed an option of Track Handing Package. Any feedback on the drive ability of this option. The visual is great. On paper to looks like M brakes, special suspension and steering. Wondered if anyone has driven such option for a longer time?

MGarrison

Best would be to test drive one with that and see if you can live with it. If not, closest might be the reviews of current M3's/M4's. My E92 335is is a sport suspension, which is not as stiff as E92 M3 - came w/ 19" wheels, I swapped out those for 17's & non-runflats, which did improve street ride quality - F30 is obviously newer, so comparing to E92 is relative. Much may depend on your type of driving and the quality of the roads you contend with. If the vast majority for you is good quality highway and local roads that aren't beat up, potholed, patched, or choppy, you might find it just fine. If you never plan on hitting the track with it, might be a lot of ride comfort to sacrifice for a performance envelope that can't be safely or responsibly used in street driving.

Sil328i