Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Tech Session at Rutland Motorcar on 12/6

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, Nov 19, 2008.

TeamStowell We love driving!

This event will be hosted by our sisters and brothers in the Green Mountain Chapter. On Saturday December 6th, there will be a tech session at Rutland Motorcars in Rutland VT. Stop in and put your car on the lift and have a master tech give it the once over twice. The event runs from 10AM until 2PM and there will be a Dinan Factory rep available for questions. There will be give aways, a drawing and refreshments also available. Please send an email of intention to service@rutlandmotorcars.com or call 802-747-7172.

az3579

It's a 4-hour drive, but I think I'm going. :)
    I've never been to Vermont before and felt pretty bad not going to the BavAuto S&S, so I guess this will at least be beneficial. There aren't any tech sessions around here so this should be "fun" (I say this after cursing at my car for an hour tonight). :D

lcjhnsn

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to pass on this one.

Saturday December 6th, 2008
    10AM to 2PM

What's going on under your car?
    Put it on a lift and see!

Master Tech and Diagnostics available
    Dinan Factory Rep Scott Doty on site
    Give-aways for all attendees
    Drawing and refreshments

72 US Route 7 South
    (Between Smith Buick/GMC and Kinney Subaru)
    Send email of intention to make it to service@rutlandmotorcars.com
    or call 802-747-7172

ts rennsport guest

Event report

Greetings! This is my first posting on the forum.

I left for this event at about 8:20 am from Milton, Vermont and arrived close to 10:15am, the drive down was easy, dry tarmac and of course fun as the weather was cold for optimal supercharger dense air :rolleyes:. Hospitality was excellent, met all the locals and we all had loads of technical stuff to discuss, great event! Featured guest was Scott Doty from Dinan and we filled his ear up with questions and he fired the answers right back. Lucked out for this one, as it's all snowy outside as I'm writing this... rallye drive to work in the morning fursur.

Couple photos...
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

More here >> http://gallery.me.com/studiors#100248 enjoy!
    1 people like this.

Thank you for posting the photos! I also found it very beneficial and informative. We did find some suspension issues which I am having addressed as this is being written. Also, the time spent with the staff and the Dinan rep has given me the knowledge to plan on a suspension upgrade once the basic repairs are taken care of. A big thank you to the Green Mountain boys (no girls present at the event) for offering this great event to our local CCA members!