Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

SPECIAL OFFER TO BMW CCA MEMBERS FOR GRAND AM CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ LRP 9/29/12

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by JES635, Sep 13, 2012.

JES635

Exclusive Lime Rock Park Offer to

BMW Car Club of America Members & Guests
    [IMG]

It's BMW CCA Day! The Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series championship finale is at Lime Rock Park on Saturday, September 29, 2012.

As most of you know, BMW is the "Official Car" of Lime Rock Park. But wait: to be announced later this week, BMW will become the presenting sponsor of the event, "The Grand-Am Championship Weekend at Lime Rock Park Presented by BMW."

As part of our big weekend, we want to thank the CCA Members for their passion, so we've arranged for a unique and exclusive entertainment package at the Grand-Am finale.

Here's what is available from BMW as a CCA Member, for $27.50 (that's half the price of the actual ticket!). And the $27.50 includes the following CCA exclusive features:

• Saturday race-day ticket
    • Free Infield Parking
    • An American BBQ style buffet lunch (includes one beer/glass of wine/soda/water)
    • A cavernous hospitality tent in which to sit and relax
    • Guest speakers provided by BMW, including driver(s)
    • A BMW-branded hat for driver autographing
    This will be an exciting event as many championship titles will be decided. As of Sept. 10:
    • In Rolex DP, Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates drivers Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas lead the drivers and team standings
    • In Rolex GT, Turner Motorsport M3 driver Paul Dalla Lana is just 30 points out of first place, while in the team championship, Turner is just 29 tallies away from the top
    • In Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, BMW is first in the Street Tuner class (128i, 328i and 330i) and second in Grand Sports (M3 Coupe)

Lime Rock Park is a family friendly venue with lots to do for both adults and kids, with great food and track viewing areas under trees all around the track. Lime Rock Park, in Connecticut's famous Northwest Corner, is about two-and-a-half hours from Boston and two hours from New York City.

The ticket price, exclusive to BMW CCA Members and Guests, is only $27.50. The regular gate price is $70 and does not include hospitality. The cost for kids 12 and under is $10. Take advantage of this screaming good offer to come and cheer the BMW teams to a championship!

To purchase your "CCA Day: Lime Rock Park 2012" special ticket package, call Lime Rock Park at (860) 435-5000, weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Have your BMW CCA Membership Number at the ready!

I look forward to seeing you there!
    Larry Koch
    Motorsport Manager
    BMW of North America LL