Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Soon to Be

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TP 135i, Mar 14, 2008.

TP 135i guest

Hi all.
    I have never owned or even driven a BMW. My loss. But I have a "sparkling" new 135i sitting at the NJ VPC just waiting for BMW to allow it's release to my dealer. No one can quite figure out when that is actually going to happen (we are hoping for next week). Car was Pre-ordered last November.......It's been a long wait. Can't wait to actually own a BMW.
    FYI It is a 135i, Sparkling Graphite Metallic, Black Leather, High Gloss Black Trim, ZSP sport package, ZPP premium package, Heated seats, comfort access, Nav System, HD Radio, Sat Radio, Premium Radio.
    Looking forward to getting and sharing information on this forum and to all the good reading from Rondel. Already read Jan and Feb issues cover to cover.
    Did I mention that I can't wait to get my 1er.........:D

330indy1

do you mind me asking...

what you paid for this beauty?
    if you want to be private about it.... private message me----
    (thanks)

TP 135i guest

I paid MSRP which is $34,900 base plus options and freight $$$$.....$45,770 total.
    I am also a member of the 1Addicts forum and there have been some lucky members that have reportedly gotten up to $1000 off MSRP.
    This ain't no cheap car, by no means, but for what it is ( a SWB 335i ) I believe that it is well worth it.
    Maybe....after the initial "Year of the 1" introduction run, some savings can be seen with dealer cost negotiations.

Rob Ortiz guest

New 1er on the way

Good for you TP135,

Congratulations on your BMW acquisition! I'm a BMWCCA member since 1988 and I can tell you that the enthusiasm of your message reminds me of the feeling I had when I wrapped my hands around the wheel of a 1977 530i.

Enjoy your new bimmer and the new experiences in enjoying all that comes with BMWCCA membership!!