Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

So far, so good...

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by Swooz, Mar 20, 2009.

Swooz guest

I became a member in 2007 and just renewed for two more years. Recently took advantage of the rebate request and received my $500 check last week for the purchase of my 09 328i - sweet! I'm already doing my part to boost the economy.

I do with more ladies would join the National Capitol Chapter. I like talking about BMW's but I'm not a gear head.

I'm looking forward to attending my first local social in a few weeks, but only if something doesn't come up...again.

:)

pseto

quite a few women at last night's social in Rockville :)
    • Staff

steven s

I thought I was in the wrong forum.:)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Women's Issues. . .

Hiya! I think you meant "wish" instead of "with"-since I am Captain Typo, I run into this sort of thing all the time!

One of the things I like most about this outfit is that we have passionate BMW junkies of all ages, colors, creeds, and genders. And I was pleased to discover that the new Z4 has two primary designers, exterior and interior-both women! The best part is that their gender had nothing to do with it; these are blind design competitions, not politically correct, tokenistic "let's have a female designer" decisions.

az3579

Well good, because they did a helluva better job with the new one than whoever designed the old one, IMO. :rolleyes:

Not that I'm saying the old Z4 was ugly... no no, an M Roadster still makes my spine tingle when I see one, but it just isn't very good looking. Right in the middle, I should say.

The new one? I'd definitely buy one (if I had the cash) if they decide to make an M Roadster out of it. Hells yes!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

New Z4 M roadster?

Well, they SAY there will be no M roadster version of the new Z4. . . which is what they said at the launch of the Z4 in 2002 as well.

I can tell you that with the twin-turbo N54 and seven-speed DCT, you would have to be demented to really need more power. . .

But then. . . .

az3579

. . . . an S65 wouldn't hurt either. :D :D :D