Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Silicon Valley says Hi!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BimmerChad, Feb 28, 2011.

BimmerChad guest

Hello all,

My wife and I went to our first CCA Car Control Clinic hosted by the Golden Gate Chapter this weekend (Sat - 2/26/2011). Well, she went for the driving and I went as a spectator (this time around). Candlestick Park in San Francisco was the venue and though the wind was frigid, the sun and the adrenaline made everyone quickly forget the chill!

My wife drives a 2008 328i sedan and I've got a 2011 335i convertible.

Given the great experience this weekend, I'll be doing the clinic the next time it's available and hopefully we'll be at other events as well (autocross, track maybe, am I brave...?).

My affections for the ultimate driving machine began the moment I sat down in my first. I'm glad to be here in the club, at the forums, and part of a great group that shares the inescapable passion that carried me away when I got behind the wheel of a Bimmer!

Brian A

San Ramon Valley says Hi back

Welcome to the club!

This forum is great. Also, local GGC chatter usually happens at:
    http://www.justracing.com/

See you at autocross! (If I am ever in town again for one. :mad:)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

Hey, don't listen to that E30 boy---he'll lead you into autocross madness!

Actually, autocross is a great way to test the limits of adhesion in a safe environment. I just wish I had Brian's reflexes---or anyone else's, for that matter!