Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Saving Young Drivers-One Hand at the Time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by austroami, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

austroami guest

Saving Young Drivers-One Hand at the Time

On November 4th 2010 I defeated 5,000 players during a qualifying tournament on PokerStars.com
    This earned me the opportunity to potentially play live for a million dollars on Fox Television with Daniel Negreanu as my coach, against celebrities, poker pro's and in round three against Mr. Negreanu himself for a substantial amount of money.

What sets me above all other contestants is the fact that I pledged 20% of my winnings to fund an annual charity poker tournament, the funds of which will in turn benefit programs such as BMW CCA's Street Survival, teaching young drivers skills that can save their lives and others. No other contestant before me, in the history of the show, has challenged celebrities and poker pro's to match my donation.

With the great support of Trooper Chuck of the Nevada Highway Patrol, all the staff and management of the Grand Sierra Resort's Poker Room and the great talent and enthusiasm of Bryan Stutler of Studio 3G, we were able to produce a video that tells the story.

Margaret, the best partner in my life ever, deserves special recognition for putting up with me and not beating me in the video, in poker that is.

I would like to thank everybody for their support. Please visit the link below to view the video,

Optional:To vote, a very simple registration is necessary (no financial information is required, trust me, this is simple).

View video here: *http://memelabs.com/mdc/?play=23295

Thank you again for your support in this great cause.

Warm regards to all,

"ALL IN"
    Erwin Nagl
    • Staff

steven s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.