Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Reputable BMW repair shop around Westchester, NY

Discussion in 'BMW' started by CREGO, Jun 20, 2008.

CREGO guest

Hi,

I've got a '95 M3 with a about 110k miles on it. I bought used and after the first service at the stealer and with one exception for service from an independent shop, I've done all the maintenance on the car myself. I'm getting close to needing a service 2 inspection and thought it would make sense to have a pro get their hands on it this time and opine on how things look and how much longer the car will last. It feels as strong as the day I got it and with the exception of a few more rattles, seems in pretty good shape so I'm hoping it's quite a bit longer!

Anyway, back to the point - does anyone have any recommendations about independent shops that specialize in BMWs in the Westchester NY area? The one independent I went to was Bimmers Only in Bedford. I thought they were OK but I've read a couple of posts on other forums that suggest maybe they've fallen out of favor with some customers. I had also heard something about AutoTechnic up in Danbury, CT, which is about as close to me.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Casey

Autohaus guest

I am located in Beacon in Dutchess County. I bring my cars to Dr.k Imported Car Service only blocks from my house. He specializes in BMW's and all other German cars including Italians. I have been a customer for about 9 years and has serviced my bmw's from a 87 528e to a 03 325xi. He offers pick up/drop off service. Where in Westchester are you located?

CREGO guest

Thanks! I'm in northern Westchester, in Somers. Beacon is probably 30-45 minutes from me.

Autohaus guest

Yeah just hop on I-84 to Beacon. He will tell you what you need and don't need. He is open on Saturdays too, which is great......

E92Dreier

Eurocar Repair, south salem NY...ask for ZEN...They are in the process of changing the name to Angus Import Motors, so it might be hard to find in the most current phone book...

Angus Import Motors IncAngus Import Motors Inc

Write a review
    20 Spring St S
    South Salem, NY 10590

(914) 763-3628‎

Much closer than Beacon, and Zen is one of the best mechanics I have ever dealt with. I don't use his shop anymore, because I no longer have a vintage European automobile. However, he is a neighbor and a friend, so I can't help but to recommend him.

CREGO guest

Sounds like another good choice - thanks!