Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Registering Kids

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2014' started by hnydam, Mar 16, 2014.

hnydam

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to register my 5 year old for O'fest. It seems like we don't have to register kids and yet there is no way to purchase her things like dinners without registering her.

Any tips?

Thanks!
    Heather
    • Staff

steven s

hnydam

Thanks for the reply!

So she will need a full registration in order to attend the dinner with me, correct?

If so, it appears that you can only add additional registrants who are associate members. So does that then mean I have to add her as an Associate member before I can register (full registration so she can join me for dinners)?

Thanks again!

Heather
    • Staff

steven s

The kids form is so I can add them to your registration in the back office without charging an additional $50 fee. Then I'll add whatever events you would like via email or phone. I'm not sure about kids meals yet. Please contact Jackie at jbechek@bmwcca.org regarding the little ones.

In the past I've registered kids so they had a name tag. Usually kids just eat off their parents plate and there have been so few kids that it really wasn't an issue in the grand scheme of things. We are hoping to make this event a little more family friendly.