Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Rebate

Discussion in 'Membership Rewards Rebate' started by vsokolov, May 28, 2019.

vsokolov

Hello, leased X5 2019 5 months ago, did not receive rebate yet...
    • Staff

steven s

vsokolov

Sent email several times... the same answer: still pending by BMW NA...it is more than 5 months and I did not receive the rebate check.. Anybody have the same problem??

ateh

I am having the same issue. I completed paperwork on my car 12/28, took delivery at PCD 1/11, submitted 1/12. Right at 5 months now and nothing.

BMW CCA to their credit approved things on their end within a few weeks and they are replying to emails very quickly. But, they are unable to providing any new information and seem to have no ability to accelerate things either.

Apparently mine also had an issue because despite the paperwork asking for "delivery date" and upon my asking even specifying to input delivery date and not purchase date, it turns out they actually wanted the purchase date. So although all my paperwork is in order and submitted in 2019, they put my application back in the "problem" stack of 2018 applications that are being manually processed.

That's all fine and well, but unsure how/why it takes half a year to "process" a simple form. I get mail-in rebates from cereal box UPC codes quicker than this. Very frustrating.